Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas

I haven't really posted anything I a while because I am now in my third year of uni and have a lot of work to do. So I've been trying to concentrate on that, and then I have been slightly stressed because of the way I felt some of my house mates have been acting towards me. I have now also got a temp job over christmas working in swarovski, which is good because of the money and experience but I have so much uni work that I need to do that it's slightly stressing me out. And I'm working christmas eve, boxing day and new years, which is a bit naff.

So to cheer myself up i've done a bit of window shopping whilst walking to and from work. I've seen a waist high gold framed mirror, it looks amazing! The only thing is that it costs £300. I really shouldn't waste my money on something that isn't a necessity but I absolutely adore it and will regret it in years to come.

I've also had a  cheeky look on line at anthropologie , here are somethings i'm taunting myself with:






I love how all the things that catch my eye and I want are either jewellery of accessories for a home. Ah I can't wait to get my own house! It's going to be filled with random things.

No comments:

Post a Comment